We offer secure, confidential, and more accessible ways to connect with our therapists via phone or live video supported with email or text messaging.
• Easier access to therapy for clients who have no means or opportunity to attend a face-to-face session due to difficulty in travelling from a remote location or abroad, busy work schedules, physical illness, mental disability or stigmatization.
• Greater flexibility in scheduling therapy at a time that fits in with the client's personal or work routine provides convenience and saves time.
• Allows complete anonymity, making it easier for clients to open up and share their concerns, and help in accelerating the treatment.
We create a safe, non-judgmental and comfortable therapeutic environment providing an objective and empathetic approach to address the client's issues.
• One-on-one mentorship between the therapist and the client catering to individual needs with the utmost confidentiality.
• Clinical counseling in therapeutic private space, aesthetically informal decor, and selection of seating choices provide the necessary physical comfort, calming atmosphere, and positive ambience for effective therapy sessions.
• Bringing nature into clinical settings through the use of indoor plants, natural light, and fresh air creates an openness of the mind and nurturing environment for clients.
We incorporate 'nature' into therapy by organizing outdoor counseling sessions, nature walks, and plantation drives, among other therapeutic activities in natural settings.
• A more holistic approach to therapy focused on improving emotional and mental wellbeing, and overall health and wellness of clients.
• Physically and emotionally nourishing environment supportive in creating a peaceful, calming and relaxing atmosphere for therapy sessions.
• Enabling clients to reconnect with nature and experience its healing power, and therefore connecting ecology with psychology.
We help clients to access therapyinthe comfortable, familiar and safe premises oftheir home, completely at their convenience.
• Personalized and well-integrated approach to therapy since the therapist gets to closely observe and experience the client's home environment, family dynamics, social relationships and conflict-resolution skills.
• Positive communication,strongand trusting relationship between thetherapist andthe client, and supportive family environment.
• Highly effective for clients who are medically ill and/or have functional limitations, such as women in pregnancy or post pregnancy (post-partum depression), young children, adolescents, elderly, disabled, or people reluctant to seek therapy because of stigma.
To request an appointment with us, please provide your contact information by filling out the form below